Friday, November 19, 2010

Giving Thanks

by Allison Pardi

Various students and teachers from Paris High School we're asked what they were thankful for:

Ms. E. - "Oh tons of stuff. I'm thankful for my family, food, my house, animals, my job and my life."

Rachel E. - " I am thankful for toilets and trashcans, and cars."

Sheri G. - " I am thankful for food, my daddy, Jakey's mommy, and my life."

Natalie M. - " I am thankful for being able to breath and have a roof over my head. Also, I am thankful for being in love.”

Mr.Dundas - “ I am thankful for my health, the bears, the future linebackers of America. I am also thankful for my family and my awesome guitar skills.”

Mr. Smith - “ I am thankful for my job, my wonderful family, indoor plumbing, my car, and my life. I am also thankful that we get the opportunity to have a new high school soon.”

Mrs. Hannah, Mr. Smith’s assistant - “I am thankful for my family and my friends. More importantly I am thankful to almost be done with college!”

Mikela W. - “I am thankful for my best friend Allison who is amazing beautiful and gorgeous! However, I am more thankful to have freedom of speech, even though it always get me in trouble.”

Sierra G - her dog and having a place to live.

Alexis P. - “I am thankful I get a meal every day, and that I get the chance to go to school.”

Austin - “I’m glad I’m almost done with high school.”

Chelsea A. - “I am thankful I get to come to school, I am glad that I have a home to come to.”

Michael J. - “I am glad that we have soldiers fighting for our freedom.”

Brett B. - “I am thankful for my family.”

Everett C. - “I am thankful for football and every sport in the world.”

Allison J. - “I am thankful for my family and my friends.”

Cameron K. - “I am thankful for my home.”

Jason A. - “I am thankful that my parents don’t yell at me everyday like some do."

Jessica J. - ”I am thankful for my dad.”

Jordan A. - “I am thankful for my whole entire family."

No comments:

Post a Comment